Ensure you have downloaded the correct app! The app icon should look like this:
Here is an instruction video to pair your phone to the Smartphone control box: Pairing Video!
Step By Step Trouble Shooting:
We would highly recommend ensuring the application is fully shut down prior to leaving the range of the kit. Please try doing these re-pairing procedures below. If the item connects after trying these procedures, please ensure you completely close out the application prior to leaving the kit.
- Make sure your Bluetooth connection is on.
- Make sure your location services is enabled (turned on) [Android User Only]
- Ensure your phone software is current and up to date.
- Make sure you have the correct app downloaded.
- Completely shut down all open applications on your phone.
- Remove the fuse or disconnect power from the control box. (wait 15 Seconds)
- Reconnect power to the control box. The light indicator will light up red and then turn an Amber (yellow) color. Once the amber light comes on it means the box is ready to be paired.
- After the Amber light comes on, open up the application pictured above.
- After opening up the application for the kit will automatically pair and the light indicator on the control box will light up Green.
- The kit will automatically illuminate and you can now operate the kit.
Article is closed for comments.