LEDGlow’s main objective is to ensure complete customer satisfaction with your purchase. We take great pride in the quality of our products and offer exceptional customer service to maintain a positive relationship with you, the customer. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or are having technical issues with a product, please follow the policy instructions detailed below and we will be happy to accept a return, exchange or repair any of the products you have purchased. For more detail regarding shipping policies, or returns and exchange policies, please refer to our Shipping & Returns page.
Warning: Please check your state and local laws before installing your LEDGlow Lighting Products. Every state has different policies and procedures in place regarding aftermarket vehicle accessories. LEDGlow is not responsible for any fines that you may receive while using your kit. All products are designed for off road use only.
- If you accidentally place a duplicate order and it has not been shipped, you will receive a full refund.
- In the event you place a duplicate order and the items are shipped, you will receive an RMA number to return the item once you receive it. You are responsible for returning the duplicate item/items, at which point, you will be issued a full refund on the items, less any shipping paid by you when the order was placed. If you refuse the package your refund will be less any fees we are charged for the returning of the package.
- If any order needs to be cancelled, you must call us immediately at 1-877-LED-GLOW.
- Your order can only be cancelled prior to it leaving the warehouse.
- If your order is shipped prior to us being notified, the order is subject to all previously stated return policies.
- We are not responsible for email cancellation requests that are received after your order has been shipped.
- The only acceptable cancellation method is to call and notify us immediately.
Changing Your Order
- If you wish to change an item on your order please call us immediately at 1-877-LED-GLOW to request the change.
- This is the only acceptable method to request a change to your order. Orders can only be changed prior to leaving our warehouse.
- If an order has already been shipped, you may request an RMA number to send the product back for an exchange.
- You will then be responsible for any and all related shipping charges.
If your order is shipping to an address in New Jersey or any other state which requires us to collect sales tax, local sales tax will be automatically calculated during check out. To obtain estimated sales tax, please use the Estimate Shipping & Tax feature located in Your Shopping Cart. After providing your state and zip code you will need to select your shipping method to view the estimated tax.
- Coupon codes can be entered in the Coupon area in your shopping cart.
- All coupon codes must be entered at the time of sale to receive discount.
- Codes provided after completion of the sale will not be honored.